Thank you for shopping with emerpower.com. Please check below before you place an order in Emerpower.com
We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
1. We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use( The battery is 180 days ). During the first ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace any defective product.
2. After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid. A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
3. The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
4. For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
5. For battery pack or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
6. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
7. If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we bly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including shipping and handling).
8. This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras, that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
NOTE: EMERPOWER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT NOTICE.